From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Subject: MY 221st OPEN MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL
MY 221st OPEN MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL
In my 219th message I have indicated the strange silence by the Palestinian leaders regarding the assassinations of President J.F. Kennedy, his brother Robert, and his son, J.F Kennedy Jr. by the zionist Gestapo. It is possible, perhaps, to understand such a silence when the official cover-up in all the three heinous crimes has ignored completely the decisive criminal role of the zionist Gestapo. However, this silence cannot have any justification whatsoever in the case of the Robert Kennedy assassination. Here the scapegoat for the official cover-up has been a Jerusalem born Palestinian by the name Sirhan Bishara Sirhan. He has been imprisoned in a USA prison for 42 years now, and he is completely innocent of the assassination charge for which he had been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.
The following points have been made by Sirhan's lawyer who investigated the cover-up .
"1. Sirhan was out of position and out of range and therefore could not have shot Robert Kennedy. The Senator was shot from behind, but all witnesses place Sirhan in front of him in a face-to-face position. All witnesses placed Sirhan's gun at between 1.5 and 5 feet from Senator Kennedy, but the autopsy findings clearly establish that the Senator was shot from a weapon held somewhere between less than 1 inch and no more than three inches away. All witnesses describe Sirhan's gun as having been held horizontally in a normal standing position, but the autopsy report describes all bullet tracks in Senator Kennedy's body as angled sharply upward, as though fired from below.
- 2. An armed security guard with strong anti-Kennedy views admitted that he was standing directly in contact with the Senator to the rear, that he dropped down when the shooting began and that he then pulled his gun. One witness ignored by police claimed he saw the guard fire. The guard's weapon was never checked. Meanwhile, the one person who photographed the assassination, Jamie Scott Enyart, was tackled and arrested at gun point. His camera was seized by police, and his photographs have never been recovered. Los Angeles Police secretly burned 2,410 assassination-related photographs in a county hospital incinerator long beforeSirhan's trial. A Los Angeles jury later awarded Enyart a substantial verdict for the loss of his photographs.
- 3. The official autopsy report devastates the prosecution theory that Sirhan shot Robert Kennedy. However, prosecutors illegally withheld this critical document from defense counsel for four months until after the defense had unnecessarily conceded Sirhan's identity as the killer during opening statements to the jury.
- Evidence photographs
- 4. Bullet holes in a door frame at the crime scene which are documented in FBI photographs show that more bullets were fired than could have come from "Sirhan's" gun. The police never disclosed these bullets, even though their removal by LAPD criminalists was observed by other police personnel. The door frame in question was then destroyed under color of a court order issued immediately after Sirhan's trial without notice to the defense.
- 5. Police switched bullets in order to fabricate evidence lending apparent support to their theory of the case. As has been noted by Sirhan case researcher Rose Lynn Mangan, Los Angeles police manufactured a comparison photomicrograph using substitute victim bullets and then falsely presented this photograph as evidencing a match between the bullet removed from Senator Kennedy's neck and a test bullet fired from "Sirhan's" gun. The use of substitute bullets in this exhibit ("Special Exhibit 10") is clear from the fact that identifying markings on the bases of the involved bullets differ from those recorded by physicians when the bullets were recovered.
- 6. Police behaved as though two guns were recovered at the crime scene, because they fired two revolvers and obtained test bullets from both weapons. The second gun had been in LAPD custody before the assassination. Despite police denials, official records confirm that this gun was destroyed by the LAPD long before Sirhan's trial.
- 7. Dr. Herbert Spiegel, a New York psychiatrist who teaches at Columbia University and who is widely regarded as among this country's leading experts on hypnosis, has concluded that Sirhan was probably acting out hypnotic commands when he fired a gun in Senator Kennedy's presence that fateful day. Sirhan himself was so disoriented following his arrest that he did not even know he had yet to be arraigned.During pre-trial psychiatric examinations in his cell, Sirhan proved to be the ideal hypnotic subject, climbing the bars without knowing that he was carrying out post-hypnotic commands. Expert trial testimony established that notebook passages containing repetitions of the phrase "RFK Must Die" were written in a hypnotic trance, and Sirhan spontaneously reproduced this phrase under hypnosis when asked in his cell for a description of the Senator. Sirhan's amnesia about the crime was unshaken by hypnosis and has consistently remained intact." (see : http://www.rense.com/politics6/sirhan.htm Emphasis in red added).
Here is what he states there :
"But even with the limited data that remained, there was still ample evidence to substantiate what critics had been saying all along-that there was a conspiracy to kill RFK.
The evidence for such a conspiracy falls into three key areas. First, it now appears clear that it was impossible for Sirhan to have fired the bullets that killed Kennedy - which means there must have been a second gunman. Second, an abundance of testimony by eye-witnesses suggests that Sirhan had at least two accomplices. Third, Sirhan's political motive - his hatred of RFK for supporting Israel - seems to be either a fabrication of the LAPD or a motive planted by conspirators to divert suspicion 1 from a more sinister plot." (See : http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/Who_Killed_R_Kennedy.html ). (Emphasis in red added - B.M.)
Would the Palestinian leaders withdraw their approval of the continued betrayal by Raji Sourani of myself and my children to the ongoing zionist Gestapo torture here, in Australia ?
" I protest the continuous torture of the Australian citizen Benjamin Merhav by sleep deprivation and his daughter and son by psychiatric torture in Melbourne, Australia.
This torture is perpetrated against Benjamin Merhav directly by the clandestine arm of the State of Israel (the zionist Gestapo), and indirectly by the same culprit against Benjamin's daughter and son.
I demand that the Australian government instruct ASIO to protect these Australian citizens, and stop these terrorist crimes by a foreign government on Australian soil immediately !"
2. to ICJ-Australia and ICJ Secretariat (email email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com ) a message along the following lines :
"I protest your refusal to investigate Benjamin Merhav's complaint against the Australian government's approval of ASIO's violation of the rule of law in Australia, regarding the continuous torture in Melbourne of himself, his daughter and his son , all Australian citizens, by the clandestine arm of the State of Israel (the zionist Gestapo).
I demand your immediate intervention to protect these Australian citizens, to stop the perpetration of these terrorist crimes In Australia, and to end these violations of the rule of law by the Australian government in Australia."
3. to the PCHR and to all the Palestinian leaders in occupied Palestine ( email firstname.lastname@example.org ;
email@example.com ) message along the following
"I protest the betrayal of Benjamin Merhav by Raji Sourani to the zionist Gestapo's torture. I demand Sourani's replacement on the ICJ and on FIDH with a honest Palestinian patriot who would initiate protest action against the torture of Benjamin Merhav, his daughter, and his son by the zionist Gestapo in Australia.
I demand that the Palestinian leaders encourage Palestinians and their supporters to protest this ongoing terrorist torture by the zionist Gestapo, and to demand that it should stop immediately."
DISBAND NOW THE ZIONIST APARTHEID REGIME OF
ISRAEL !A JUST SOLUTION TO THE ZIONIST CONFLICT IN PALESTINE CANNOT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT FIRST DISBANDING THE ZIONIST APARTHEID REGIME OF ISRAEL !
FOLLOWING THE DISBANDING OF THIS RACIST REGIME, A DEMOCRATIC, NON-RACIST STATE, TO WHICH ALL THE PALESTINIAN REFUGEES WOULD BE INVITED TO RETURN, SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON THE ENTIRE AREA OF HISTORIC PALESTINE !
THIS SHOULD BE WRITTEN INTO THE PLATFORM OF THE BDS MOVEMENT NOW, AS THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERNATIONAL BOYCOTT OF THE ZIONIST APARTHEID REGIME OF ISRAEL !