---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noppen India <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Subject: India Nuclear Energy Summit
| || |
India Nuclear Energy Summit 2011
8th – 9th September 2011, Mumbai, India
Capitalizing on the Expansion Opportunities in India's Nuclear Power Industry
With a flourishing and largely indigenous nuclear power program, India expects to have 20GWe nuclear capacity on line by 2020 and 63GWe by 2032. The aim is to supply 25% of electricity from nuclear power by 2050. India has uniquely been developing a nuclear fuel cycle to exploit its reserves of thorium and has a vision of becoming a world leader in nuclear technology due to its expertise in fast reactors and the thorium fuel cycle.
India Nuclear Energy Summit 2011 will feature the most prominent industry leaders and government officials from across the globe providing informative and inspiring discussions pertaining to India's current needs and their ambitious future.
Issues to be addressed
- Indian Government's plan and outlook for nuclear energy
- New player's perspective of emerging opportunities in the nuclear power sector
- Environmental issues for proposed nuclear power plants
- Challenges within nuclear power plant safety measures
- Ensuring nuclear power safety across the supply chain
- Future outlook, trends and key drivers in nuclear power internationally
- Fuel demand, supply and price trends
- Current and future demand for nuclear power equipment and relevant services
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
At the India Nuclear Energy Summit 2011 you will meet face-to-face with key buyers actively seeking technological solutions for their existing and future projects.
- Meet pre-qualified industry leaders
- Increase your brand recognition within the Indian marketplace
- Create new partnerships and alliances
- Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
- Showcase new technologies and applications to a targeted audience of decision makers
Noppen is a leading international company facilitating business across Asia and Europe. Driven by the desire for excellence and supported by an unparalleled understanding of the Asian market, Noppen has delivered exceptional events, assisted new market entries and established government relations since 1998. Our top-level business connections paired with our close relations to the many levels of government have given Noppen an edge on the marketplace our competitors just can't match. With offices in China, India, the Philippines and Belgium, Noppen offers reputable, reliable service and a large range of deliverables to help your company successfully meet its goals.
For more information about this conference, please contact Nikki Kaur, Marketing and Communications
Tel: +86 21 6085 1000
F: +86 21 6192 1908
Website : www.noppen.com.cn
Post a Comment