Ethnic battles in Assam – Indian Army to fight rioters
The on-going violent fighting in Assam between ethnic Bodo tribes and Muslim settlers, most of them accused as Bangladeshi immigrants, have claimed over 33 lives so far. The Riots have raged for several days now and failure of administration is evident from the fact that more than 1,70,000 people have taken shelter in 121 relief camps. Worse, thousands of people were yesterday seen leaving the relief camps due to lack of adequate security.
1. WHY SHOULD THE ARMY BE CALLED OUT TO CLEAN UP THE MESS, net-babus have created ?
2. DIDN'T THE IDIOTS KNOW THAT INFLUX OF ALIENS - Bangladeshis - WILL CHANGE DEMOGRAPHY ?
3. DIDN'T THE DYSLEXIC - RETARDED - KNOW THAT THIS CREATES PROBLEMS ?
4. WHY DID THE "GOOFER-MENT" NOT TAKE ACTION AT THE INITIAL STAGE & WAIT TILL THE CANCER SPREAD INTO AN EXPLOSION ?
5. OR ARE WE WAITING FOR A REPEAT OF 1971 -
6. THIS TIME THE "GOOFER-MENT" - neta-babus - WILL HAVE TO SORT OUT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS THEMSELVES - LoL !
7. JUST AS THEY ARE SORTING OUT NAXALS & MAOISTS. LoL, LoL, Lol
Thanks for your time.
Mob : 91 - 9820813951 \ 98201 88926
Minoo Mansion, 799 J J Road, Dadar East, Bombay - 400 014, India