Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fwd: [views 202] Big brother is watching You, or... Where is my human rights gone,- when SIS & MI-6 target civilians



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The great dane <jorgensen.jesper@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM
Subject: [views 202] Big brother is watching You, or... Where is my human rights gone,- when SIS & MI-6 target civilians
To: Views <views@googlegroups.com>


Hello, my name is Jesper.

About 2 yers ago, the news reported about complaints from civilians
who had their privacy and safety of their homes jeopardysed by the the
SIS and MI-6, due to the way they approached targets of an offensive
recruiting campaign, aimed at potential operational officers.

I, for one, have tried to ask for help,- asking for a simple change of
name to relocate in safety,- but to no avail.- I do not think it is
healthy to be associated with any "intelligence"(HA) agency.
I'm afraid the department doesn't bother to care about any human
rights, nor do they regard the safety of individuals worth even a
letter as reply. Complaints, it seams, are disregarded,- so,- just
because I didn't roll over and apply, I am left without any safe
heaven.

Please Inform me of any organisations that might be useful to contact.

God save the Queen.


Sincerely,

Jesper


Ps.:Having Your human rights ignored is no good time,-guess I might as
well pack a bag and leave this country for another, then.
I'll hurry, don't worry.
Sorry the bother.- Who cares anyway!? Welcome to this world.
Treat people as they treat You,- or is it,- as I wish to be treated?
All them sayings, eh?
Take it easy.

---

- I guess the SIS or MI-6 will not bother to contact me, if one of
their own decide to sell out on any kind of possible operatives.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Views" group.
To post to this group, send email to views@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to views+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/views?hl=en.




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment