Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fwd: 9th West Bengal Convention



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jyotirmay Mandal <adv.mandal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Subject: 9th West Bengal Convention
To: 


Dear friends,
I thank Mr. Vijay Singh for sending the photos of the convention, which you also might have received.
In fact I am not at all aware of this organization and its activities. It is also not known to me who are the activists of this organization and under whose national leadership the organization is working.

I would request you to kindly let me know the details if any one of you are in full picture of the organization. By the by I had been an active worker of BAMCEF under the leadership of Mr.S.F.Gangwane, Mr.B.K.Borkar, Mr.SS Dhammi and the team. Now a days I am physically incapable to take active part in the organizational activities.

With regards,

Yours sincerely,
Jyotirmay Mandal



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment