Friday, September 17, 2010

Red Alert! Email ID and Password of Hemendra Chandalia HAKED

Red Alert! Email ID and Password of Hemendra Chandalia HAKED

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hemendra Chandalia <hem_sonaa@ymail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Subject: HELP!
To:



How are you you, hope you received my recent email?
I urgently traveled to Wales,United Kingdom on a research Program.Unfortunately, I got myself in a bad situation which I need your help to resolve right now.My little bag containing all cash,cell,and other valuables got stolen at the airport and am stranded at the moment. I need $1,800 right now to sort out things and travel back,I was wondering if you can assist?

Keep in touch
hemendra chandalia




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment