Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fwd: I love you for Marriage

What a Fraud!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jill Smith <jsmt00003@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Subject: I love you for Marriage
To:


My Dear;
  With great pleasure after seeing your profile in a penpal site and to request for friendship and love.I am seriously seeking  for a friend around the world only for marriage for a marriage relationship.I am working as an assistant manager here in our company in Canada.Our company is an industry, factory and as well company where shoes and fashions wears are produced.
   I will like to use this opportuinity to introduce you to our company incase you need to come and work here in Canada . I will help you to get a job in our company if you wish to come and marry me.Our company offers job oppotuinities .
If you are willing to come and work here, that will give you great opportuinity to see me so that we can marry here and you will become a citizen here after your six month stay in the Canada.I want you to write to the company to the email adexecfootwears@adexec.com  and demand a work permit so that you will be given further information and application form to apply a job in the company which you will be given an invitation letter for your visa to Canada. Our company also offers greater salaries for applicants mainly from Asia, Africa and Middle east. if you love me and want to come to Canada  for me; pls write to the company now before the deadline for application approaches.
 I am still 26yrs and my personal email address is jsmt1@yahoo.com so pls write me back and I will send you my personal pictures.I believe age does not count in a relationship as long as there is love ; I had been dreaming of marrying with a foreigner.I hope you will not fail me so try and come to Canada.Do not hesitate to be emailing me from time to time,
Thanks for getting back to me and I expect your email all the time
Jill Smith
Canada




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in getting married to you, am 30 ys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am interested in you and f from Cameroon u +237676048365

    ReplyDelete